I absolutely love the YouVersion Bible app! I’ve been using it for three years now, and I’m a huge fan. Not only can you read the Bible in multiple different versions, you can also make your own profile and add friends, write notes, highlight your favorite verses and create pretty Bible verse images.
My favorite part, though, is their Bible plans! They have tons and tons of devotions on pretty much any topic you can think of. Love, anxiety, jealousy, depression, fear—just to name a few. Oh, and they recently added a cool feature where you can complete plans with your friends! Michaela and I just did that with Tori Kelly’s plan, A Heart of Worship (pictured above).
I’ve done so many amazing plans over the years, and I wanted to share my absolute favorites with you that are geared toward girls. If you check any of them out, I’d love to know what you think!
- A Heart of Worship with Tori Kelly
- She Reads Truth: 5 Favorites
- Real-Life Devotions by Lysa TerKeurst
- Devoted: A Girl’s Guide to Good Living with a Great God
- Moriah Peters – Brave
- Ruth: A Big Little Love Story by Mark Driscoll
- The Pursuit
- Celebrating Advent: Embrace Jesus in this Season
- Beauty Begins: Making Peace with Your Reflection