Create Your Faith
Little Faith BookWith places for doodling Bible verses, jotting down prayer requests and more, the Little Faith Book helps blend daily Bible study with crafts and creativity, inspiring girls to spend more time in the Bible and grow closer to Jesus Christ.
WHAT IS THE LITTLE FAITH BOOK?
The Little Faith Book is a journal for anything and everything related to our awesome God. It's a place where you can express your creativity by decorating each page with washi tape, markers, stickers, scrapbook paper—whatever! With places for doodling Bible verses, jotting down prayer requests and more, the Little Faith Book helps blend daily Bible study with crafts and creativity, inspiring girls to spend more time in the Bible and grow closer to Jesus Christ.
I first created and introduced my Little Faith Book on Instagram in January 2015. It started out as a DIY (do it yourself) project using only a composition notebook and craft supplies from around the house. The idea quickly spread over Instagram, and in May 2015 the Little Faith Book was published!
WHAT DOES THE INSIDE LOOK LIKE? ARE THERE DEVOTIONALS?
There are no devotionals. The Little Faith Book is a journal, so many of the pages are blank, ready to be decorated and doodled on. However, throughout the book you will find several creative prompts, such as:
- doodle your favorite Bible verse
- doodle lyrics from one of your favorite worship songs
- make a list of your favorite Christian artists
There's a place for sermon notes, your testimony, favorite Bible verses and more! The Little Faith Book is separated into four sections (Inspire, Study, Pray and Praise) and each section has lots of fun tips and ideas throughout.
HOW DO I MAKE MY OWN?
Scroll to the end of this page to find my original instructions on how to make your own Little Faith Book!
Create Your Own
DIY Little Faith Book
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
Okay, so all you really need is a notebook and a pen, but here are some extra supply ideas to make your journal look fab.
- pictures to decorate the cover (I got all of mine from Pinterest, We Heart It and Google, and then printed/cut them out)
- scrapbook paper
- markers/colored pencils/etc.
- post-it page markers (if you aren't able to get these, you can cut sticky notes into strips, glue little pieces of paper to the pages or use paper clips)
- washi tape
- any other decorating supplies you can get your hands on!
WHAT TO DO:
- Decorate your cover however you'd like! (Look through #littlefaithbook on Instagram for awesome cover ideas.) I recommend having a Bible verse, Christian lyrics or some kind of Godly quote on your cover.
- Divide your journal into sections using your post-it page markers. My sections are:
- INSPIRE (for Christian quotes, Christian lyrics, Bible verses, fun journaling prompts, etc.)
- STUDY (for daily Bible study, Bible reading plans, devotions and anything else related to studying the Word)
- PRAY (for prayer requests and written prayers to God)
- PRAISE (a place to list all the blessings in my life)
That's it! I really hope you join us and create a Little Faith Book of your own!